Warhawk Thread (2 Viewers)

I haven't got the Omega Dawn expansion yet. How cool is it? I'll be getting it either way, once they come out with those PSN cards. Maybe sooner. I had some bad experiences earlier this year trying to buy something on the PSNetwork. I'd definitely be up to a game at some point, though.

Sorry I missed the game last night, my internet went out because apparently the roommates have been late getting the bill paid. Last time this shizen happened I was without internet for two weeks. I didn't have to pay any cable for that month but this is total bulldookie.

I wanted to play last night but I had some stuff to do. This sucks we need to meet up again later

It's all good. Nobody showed anyway. I really didn't expect anyone to on short notice.

I haven't got the Omega Dawn expansion yet. How cool is it? I'll be getting it either way, once they come out with those PSN cards. Maybe sooner. I had some bad experiences earlier this year trying to buy something on the PSNetwork. I'd definitely be up to a game at some point, though.

It's ok. Nothing spectacular, but it's only 8 bucks. You could go without it. I never use the new dropship, but some people love the thing.

Sorry I missed the game last night, my internet went out because apparently the roommates have been late getting the bill paid. Last time this shizen happened I was without internet for two weeks. I didn't have to pay any cable for that month but this is total bulldookie.

No problem! We'll get something going soon enough.

Yo Zug, do you have a mic? I was trying to talk to you, but I wasn't sure if you could hear me. For some reason, it always puts us on opposite teams. Sucks!

Yeah, I have a mic but I didn't hear you. It does sucks that we keep ending up on the opposite teams.

Yeah, I have a mic but I didn't hear you. It does sucks that we keep ending up on the opposite teams.

Ahh...I figured that.

Are you using pro flight or normal?

Ahh...I figured that.

Are you using pro flight or normal?

I have been switching on and off lately to find out witch one I prefer when dodging missiles. I have still yet to come to a conclusion. I used to do only pro but a lot a people say that normal has a better time dodging.

I have been switching on and off lately to find out witch one I prefer when dodging missiles. I have still yet to come to a conclusion. I used to do only pro but a lot a people say that normal has a better time dodging.

I use normal myself only because that's what I am used to. I wish I would've started off using pro because once you get used to it, it's so much better from what I hear. I tried it and really liked it, I just didn't want to put in the time to learn how to dodge missles. Normal really limits you. If I get into a dogfight with a skilled proflight pilot, I'll lose everytime.

Normal is best for dodging missles. Proflight is best for attacking. You just have to use your surroundings alot more with pro. You also lock on faster with proflight if you haven't noticed. You seem like a pretty good player for only playing the amount of time that you played.

what is pro flight and what are the essential differences?

what is pro flight and what are the essential differences?

You can change to proflight in the controller options. In proflight, you have full control over the right joystick and the Hawk is much more manuvuerable (sp?). You just can't do barrel rolls to dodge missles as easily. I think there is a way, I just couldn't figure it out. Pretty much all of the top pilots in the game use proflight. I just don't want to go through the learning curve.

hmm, I am going to have to try it because I sux at flying I spend more time trying to dodge stuff then i do killing stuff.

I finally came home for the weekend and was able to play without getting booted all the time. I'm still ranked like 5700 and I didn't play in a month. I got one of my bestfriends hooked on the game too. He's had it for a month and already has 60 hours on it. :hihi: I gotta give him props though. The dood has a KDR of 0.38 and he still hasn't given up. LOL

Anyways, if you have a PS3, buy this game and add me.

http://www.gamestats.com/objects/748/748468/articles.html#reviews

I haven't seen anyone on this board post about starting a clan. What do you guys think? We can start a clan and play other clans and just have a start time each week to get on.

I haven't seen anyone on this board post about starting a clan. What do you guys think? We can start a clan and play other clans and just have a start time each week to get on.

Unfortunately, I don't think enough people here play.

They are coming out with a new map, a couple new tools to use and a new vehicle in April. I can't wait.

Really? I did not know that. Any word on the vehicle? I love the addition of the dropship and OD is a huge map. Hopefully when they expand they will make another large map. I would love to see them get the water played into the entire thing. Maybe a ship that can shoot large artillary into the opposing teams camp from a great distance and of course a couple of anti aircraft SAM sites. You could have a total of 4 people on the ship. 1 to drive and drop the heavy artillary, 2 in missile turrets, and another on the back of the vessel that can drop mines into the water.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom