Warhawk Thread (1 Viewer)

yeah the graphics look more detailed and crisp.

Broken Mirror comes out today. I don't know when, but I can't wait. It's that WOO-WOOOOOOO.

Broken Mirror comes out today. I don't know when, but I can't wait. It's that WOO-WOOOOOOO.

Sweet, I played a few matches last night. I havent played it for months and boy do I suck. Gotta shake the rust off.

Sweet, I played a few matches last night. I havent played it for months and boy do I suck. Gotta shake the rust off.

Awesome, man. You may want to stay in the rooms labeled "newbie" for a while. They really fixed up the servers and all. Much easier to read and navigate. Still no download available yet for Broken Mirror.

If you haven't already, check out the new PSN Store. Looks much better and alot easier to find what you're looking for.

If you haven't already, check out the new PSN Store. Looks much better and alot easier to find what you're looking for.

Yeah, I checked it out last night. Thats why I played some warhawk, I figured well since I'm here might as well play. It does look much better.

Dang, kcirdor...you're getting pretty good eh? That last game was a blast.

Dang, kcirdor...you're getting pretty good eh? That last game was a blast.

I am the man! Some games I rock, some games I get rocked. My first kill was a team kill lol. I pulled out around the edge of the bridge on Eucadia and blasted a guy in a turret accross the map not realizing he was my team mate. I just shot and saw damage so I shot again. I got team killed at least 5 times in that game.

I am the man! Some games I rock, some games I get rocked. My first kill was a team kill lol. I pulled out around the edge of the bridge on Eucadia and blasted a guy in a turret accross the map not realizing he was my team mate. I just shot and saw damage so I shot again. I got team killed at least 5 times in that game.

Some dude from teh (1004) clan was PWNing me big time a few rounds later. He killed me like 8 times in one round and went something like 56-5 or something like that. I was humbled to say the least. Hopefully I never run into that guy again.

Some dude from teh (1004) clan was PWNing me big time a few rounds later. He killed me like 8 times in one round and went something like 56-5 or something like that. I was humbled to say the least. Hopefully I never run into that guy again.

im loving the updates. I dind't get to play the bio field/wrench update much until now, and they have made the flow of the game a lot better. And added an extra smidge of stategy to the game. The new map looks pretty sweet. The new spawn tank is pretty interesting. But much like the air transport the game is just as fun without it.

im loving the updates. I dind't get to play the bio field/wrench update much until now, and they have made the flow of the game a lot better. And added an extra smidge of stategy to the game. The new map looks pretty sweet. The new spawn tank is pretty interesting. But much like the air transport the game is just as fun without it.

I much rather the APC than the dropship.

BTW, that new map is chaos, man.

Last edited:
Its not free. Its only $8 though I am pretty sure. Can't wait for this. Played with the new wrench and Bio weapon as well which are cool.

You're PR_Skillz right? I noticed you were on the server that I was on. You shoulda stayed and played another on my team. You almost had me that one time when I busted you upside the head with that wrench. :hihi:

You're PR_Skillz right? I noticed you were on the server that I was on. You shoulda stayed and played another on my team. You almost had me that one time when I busted you upside the head with that wrench. :hihi:

lol yea that was a monster game you had. Something like 56-16 or real crazy like. I kept trying to switch but wouldn't let me then I had to go.

Still need to download the new updates to, I really want to check them out.

lol yea that was a monster game you had. Something like 56-16 or real crazy like. I kept trying to switch but wouldn't let me then I had to go.

Still need to download the new updates to, I really want to check them out.

Yeah...that was one of the best games that I've had. I think I had about 40-50 more points than the #2 guy that round. Get the new updates and start playing more often. It's a blast once you get used to it.

Got one of my friends to start playing, we need to get a clan together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom