Warhawk Thread (1 Viewer)

Yes, COD is the same which is very stupid. I don't understand how a person playing their first game online can be matched up with the best player in the world in a ranked match. It's just rediculous.

And yes, it is true.

i have been kilt so many times when i had "the drop".....so i have no idea what you are saying

but it is mentally challenged for me to play against some of the people i do....but i still enjoy it

Hoo new teh speling b wuz part of teh durnk olimpiks

I asked for that
party0035.gif

Warhawk is awesome. I haven't been playing much lately but if you need any tips, let me know. I think I'm ranked in the top 50 in zones.

phew that was horrible.... haven't played in about a year and it shined.

You can play too. I won't even use my thumbs, just to make it fair.

you must pay for talking jibba jabba

but yeah, i am down for some warhawk tonight if anyone else is...i haven't played in months

i am going to the hornets game so it will be after 10 i am sure

you must pay for talking jibba jabba

but yeah, i am down for some warhawk tonight if anyone else is...i haven't played in months

i am going to the hornets game so it will be after 10 i am sure

I'm working til 2:00 a.m.

And seriously, I get all squeally when I stay alive long enough to get in a vehicle. This game is tough.

heh...you don't even belong in a game with me ;)

I've got about 5 hours in now, and once I learn a level I'm good at turrets and ground troops, but it's tough to stay alive in a jet. Maybe I'm playing maps that are too small.

I've got about 5 hours in now, and once I learn a level I'm good at turrets and ground troops, but it's tough to stay alive in a jet. Maybe I'm playing maps that are too small.

did you download the booster packs?? each one has a map with it

none of the maps are really too small....flying a warhawk will take a while to get even decent at.....stick with the ground stuff until you master it....it won't take long for that....

anyway, i eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom