Warhawk Thread (1 Viewer)

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, I've been threadjacking PS3 threads left and right with my Warhawk obsession. I've decided to put an end to that with a Warhawk thread. I might be the only one posting on it, but what the hell. :hihi:

We all need to set up a time to meet and play a few games. I can only set up an 8 player game, but maybe someone here has a faster connection. Well, I don't even know if we could get more then 8 people, so that might be all we need.

Anyone want in?

I wasn't callin you out in the ID thread, cause I participated in the discussion as well but this is a good place to talk warhawk. I plan to be playing the hell out of this game until GTA4 comes out. Even though I need to beat assassin's creed so I can trade it in soon, eh I am hooked on warhawk for now. Before I was hooked on motorstorm online so I couldn't get much assassin's creed.

Anyway I can only set up a 8 player game as well. I am up to play. I know i will get smoked alot early but it will be fun.

I am in of course.

I just saw zugzug for the first time playing Warhawk tonight, so I joined him. Maybe I shouldn't have though, because I think that he was playing with friends and I pretty much pwnd him then he signed off. I think I shoulda left him alone or switched teams..

I'm making a room right now if anyone wants to join. I'll call it Saintsreport or something. It's letting me make a 12 player room.

Well, it was letting me do 12, but then I left and tried again...back to 8.

Last edited:
Nah man, just keep practicing.

Lets all try to meet up around 9-9:30. I gotta eat and give the g/f some attention before she gets all emo on me.

sounds good, and we can use the Saints report chat room if your pc is close enough to your PS3.

Well if I had headset that wouldn't be a problem

sounds good, and we can use the Saints report chat room if your pc is close enough to your PS3.

Well if I had headset that wouldn't be a problem

Yeah. I think you could get them on Ebay for about 20 bucks shipped. Any bluetooth earpiece would work.

I just saw zugzug for the first time playing Warhawk tonight, so I joined him. Maybe I shouldn't have though, because I think that he was playing with friends and I pretty much pwnd him then he signed off. I think I shoulda left him alone or switched teams..

ooo AsaPW you did get in a you licks last night. I guess I have to get back to playing again so I can show you how a real warhawk player plays :mwink: . I signed off because me and my friends where going out to eat. I would have loved to stay and do battle against you.

ooo AsaPW you did get in a you licks last night. I guess I have to get back to playing again so I can show you how a real warhawk player plays :mwink: . I signed off because me and my friends where going out to eat. I would have loved to stay and do battle against you.

:hihi:

Anytime, man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom