Warner Bros Animation doesn’t like girls watching Warner Bros Animation (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t know how much merit this has but I’ve heard this theory before

I had heard that this is also why the excellent Thundercats reboot was cancelled

“I’d rather cancel the show than have too many girls watch” is a very weird point of view
===============================

Does it ever feel like Warner Bros. thinks girls are icky? Here’s a story that may lend credence to that theory......

Dini goes on to mention how the Young Justice stories were much more teenager-oriented but the trend is to hit younger audiences with the newer shows.

He said, “They’re all for the boys, we do not want the girls! I mean, I’ve heard executives say this, you know, not where I am but at other places, saying like, ‘We do not want girls watching these shows.”

When Smith pointed out that was a strange move because, well, women are 51% of the population, Dini said, “They don’t buy toys. The girls buy different toys.”.........

Last edited:
Also it’s difficult to buy toys when the only ones available are for boys.

So we have hbomax and I was excitedly looking at their looney tunes stuff, and saw that what was offered on the homepage was crappy ‘homages’ to the real stuff
Now you can search for actual 40s-60s shows, but why they want you to check out half*** garbage and hide the real stuff is bizarre

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom