WARNING: Pervert on NSU campus (1 Viewer)

Once those professors get tenure they think they can get away with ANYTHING....

Wow, if I were in Thibodaux, I'd stay locked in my house all day. I'd be scarred for life if I saw an old man pleasuring himself with the windows down.

on a college campus semen flies around like raindrops in a thunderstorm - why would someone call the cops?

on a college campus semen flies around like raindrops in a thunderstorm

p_2862374.jpg

This is just another example of this country turning communist when we aren't even free to fap it in the privacy of our own car. :miffed:

On a side note, you need some serious bug repellent in Thibodaux.. From what i hear, the mosquitoes there stand flat-footed and **** turkeys.

On a side note, you need some serious bug repellent in Thibodaux.. From what i hear, the mosquitoes there stand flat-footed and **** turkeys.

fummy.

There is a guy around here who is always getting in trouble for wankin it in public. He christened the Delmar Post Office one time. The lady postmaster was not happy when she retrieved the letters from the 'out of town' slot.

fummy.

There is a guy around here who is always getting in trouble for wankin it in public. He christened the Delmar Post Office one time. The lady postmaster was not happy when she retrieved the letters from the 'out of town' slot.

Kat what is fummy?

sorry. i picked that up on another venue. was a typo that became part of the forum lexicon. funny.

I havent been on the EE for a bit. I know Moran, ans some others that this yac is not letting me remember, never heard of fummy. Thanks

I havent been on the EE for a bit. I know Moran, ans some others that this yac is not letting me remember, never heard of fummy. Thanks

Don't worry. It's a confusing and dysfunctional tool of communication, so you know it must have originated in a Browns forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom