WARNING: Pervert on NSU campus (1 Viewer)

SaintShane

All-Pro
Reaction score
Just wanted to give anyone a heads up who may have a daughter at Nicholls.

One of my employees just called me to let me know that she was walking to her car in one of the parking lots and there was an "old" pervert riding around the parking lot in a pickup truck with the windows down......"pleasuring himself"

She said she could see everything. She reported it to NSU campus police immediately, and they are supposedly looking for him.

Just wanted to warn anyone in that area. You never know what crazy people will do.

One of my employees just called me to let me know that she was walking to her car in one of the parking lots and there was an "old" pervert riding around the parking lot in a pickup truck with the windows down......"pleasuring himself"

She said she could see everything. She reported it to NSU campus police immediately, and they are supposedly looking for him.

Just wanted to warn anyone in that area. You never know what crazy people will do.

I'd a kept the winders up, but the dang AC is broken and the weather is pretty nice today!!!!!! :assome-etoiles:

Does the truck have flames on the front? Where is KOS today anyways? Hhmmmm...

You sure it wasn't CPT Rashan? :hihi:

Seriously, I doubt that they even send a car out for this. I worked two years at that Police Station my frosh/soph year there (RTO) and that is pretty lame compared to some of the things that happens on the Demons campus.

Now, if he threatened to use it on someone, you may get one of them out of that office.

I can guarantee that every campus I've ever been on has had at least one pervert

I can guarantee that every campus I've ever been on has had at least one pervert

My point exactly. Are we seriously scared because a person was pleasing themselves on school grounds (in their car even)? If so, that school is much more tamed than it was back then.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap skuuu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom