N/S Warrant Has Been Issued For Joe Mixon (1 Viewer)

Looks like the criminal charges are being dropped. I wonder if this is a situation of the pregnant woman being the mother of his child and provoked him to extremes to pull out a firearm to screw with his career and already questionable reputation.
There is never reason to pull a gun on someone unless they have already threatened you with a deadly weapon. BTW, There is nothing in the charges saying she was pregnant. The just is covering all bases by including the possible threat of someone punching a pregnant woman in the belly causing a miscarriage.

Looks like the criminal charges are being dropped. I wonder if this is a situation of the pregnant woman being the mother of his child and provoked him to extremes to pull out a firearm to screw with his career and already questionable reputation.
If the charges were dropped by the woman then I suspect a payoff was done. He is still a piece of work regardless.

Oh gosh. The stupidity of youth. And I intimately know of which I speak.

Thank the gods I wasn't rich, famous and good-looking when I was young. I would've done some really, REALLY stupid sheet, I suspect, well beyond what's already marked against me in my ledger.

Yet the thread was already having people condemning him. When will some of you learn to quit rushing to judgement without any facts? Geesh.

Oh gosh. The stupidity of youth. And I intimately know of which I speak.

Thank the gods I wasn't rich, famous and good-looking when I was young. I would've done some really, REALLY stupid sheet, I suspect, well beyond what's already marked against me in my ledger.
The rich and or young are far from the only ones that do stupid crap.

Here is an article that goes into more detail.

He was caught on video while in college punching a woman in the face and now is accused of pointing a gun at another woman and threatens to shoot her in the face! If this is true then he should be released for cause and made to pay bake the last 2 years of his signing bonus.
Dude has anger issues towards women.

Was curious what exactly aggravated menacing entailed and this is allegedly what happend

Love how the NFL made sure he played in the afccg. Got to protect those ratings. If bengals had beat chiefs I wonder if we would be hearing about this story after the SB

Love how the NFL made sure he played in the afccg. Got to protect those ratings. If bengals had beat chiefs I wonder if we would be hearing about this story after the SB
Weelllll, AK41 did play the entire 2022 season....

This guy never needs to be around a woman again. That's strike two my guy. I think this might be the end for him though.
And yet .. he will be.

ETA: Sooner than I thought.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom