Was Bobby Hebert in Miami? (1 Viewer)

mikaloyd

minion_patriot_drinker
Reaction score
I think seeing and hearing him in the pressbox during an epic comeback would be pure gold.

I think that WWL should have a Bobby cam at all home games. They may have to show the videos through youtube, tho.

Don't think so... I believe he did his show from Deannie's in the Qtr Sunday night.

^^This^^

It was a good show too. Just finished the podcast. Some guy called in and asked if Payton and Les Miles got together and talked about their pass/run games. Then stated that both teams need to run the ball. :spit: Bobby got ******, which was hilarious.

Thanks Saints 12,

I will be at the game this Monday, flying in from MA on Saturday. Where exactly in the quarter is it?

Thankyou,

I will have to check this out. Big Hebert fan, he is a funny dude.

He was not in Miami, I saw and talked to him on Sunday around noon at Lago Rest in Lakeview. He was there for Brunch.

Aye!

ETA:
It was a good show too. Just finished the podcast.

Just a quick point here, in case anybody has made the same mistake I did. There are two WWL podcasts: Sportstalk and the one on the Saints.

I have been receiving Sportstalk for a while now, and never could understand why I never got the after the game spots. Well, it's because they're obviously on the other podcast. Guess I had overlooked it.

Just FYI in case anybody else has done the same.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom