Was Harper our MVP on Defense?? (1 Viewer)

NorfolkedSaint

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ever since he went down our D has steadily gotten worse and worse. Seems like we lost more then we thought when he went down.

Is Bullocks really that bad????

Come on now this stuff is getting out of hand.

no... that most certainly is grant, with mckenzie and harper playing a close second and third race..

I would not go that far but he was a good contributer to a Dthat needed a guy like that. His range and leadership difinately made the D a little btter but I dont know about MVP

The defense is playing ok. They held the Bengals to 7 points for half the game yesterday while our offense squandered one chance after the other. The Baltimore game the same thing happened. The only game our defense really hurt us was against the Steelers and the offenses 4 turnovers sure didn't help then either.

I loved it when harper was playing, fun guy to watch. Thats not the reason for our bad playing but it did help. Oh and most of the promblems are the secondary yall. You say defense like its the line and lbs when then in all actuality the secondarys playing bad.

Harper is already a league ahead of McKenzie and was the best defensive player behind the DL when he was healthy. He is the total package for a Safety...quick, athletic and smart. He's also the guy who pratically shut down Vick in the first home game. We used him as a spy and he contained the diry bird's option back and forced him to beat us with his arm. McKenzie isn't near as good as Harper is or is going to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom