N/S Was it worth it. Dizzam [Cornerback Sneak???][MERGED] (1 Viewer)

"The woman was reportedly wearing Seahawks gear in an effort to make her look like a player..."

For his sake, if she could pass as a player, I hope it's as a DB, and not as a lineman :)

Like the Dave Chappelle's "Dude's Night Out" skit, a mouth is a mouth. :ROFLMAO:

I guarantee you we'll see an issue like this with the conferences/teams left in college football.

"The woman was reportedly wearing Seahawks gear in an effort to make her look like a player..."

For his sake, if she could pass as a player, I hope it's as a DB, and not as a lineman :)
Or placeholder. Or be a tiny man coach like Mcvay. LOL

ESPN says his signing bonus was $2k. I hope he invests it wisely.

Stupid youngster thinking with his peter instead of his future. Was it worth it? Guys, Have you ever sleep with a girl you normally wouldn't and immediately felt like "What am I doing?" Now add to that losing your job because of it. No it wasn't worth it.
What does “normally wouldn’t “ mean?

Stupid youngster thinking with his peter instead of his future. Was it worth it? Guys, Have you ever sleep with a girl you normally wouldn't and immediately felt like "What am I doing?" Now add to that losing your job because of it. No it wasn't worth it.

Technically, it says that he TRIED to sneak her in implying that he got caught. That would mean he didn't get to sleep with her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom