Was just listening to Scoot on WWL (1 Viewer)

Not just a whole year's worth of hard work down the drain with that no call, but his legacy at stake. I don't blame Payton if he did go after the ref physically and had to be restrained.

I don’t think Payton would do anything physical aside from get in his face, which I have no problem with.

I’ve been reading Payton’s book and you realize how much work coaches put in. How much their families have to put up with. Etc etc. Imagine working however many insane hours Payton works for however many years it’s been. And having that super bowl chance taken away from you because of complete incompetence.

The ref should’ve been nothing but apologetic.

You know what I find very frustrating is when the play is shown on the Jumbotron and none of the officials watch it. I'm sure that's what they are instructed to do, but I just want to run down to field and grab them by the ears and point their face to the screen and make them look at the replay.

And you know Scooter is loving this angle of the story about Payton "going after" the ref.

Last edited:
Good.

We all should've went after that ref and whipped his you know what.

The tech exists to keep things like this from happening. That's what is maddening about all of this.

I'm not prone to violence, but I wanted to punch that ref after the no call last night. I mean, I know Payton can't risk getting suspended again, so there's no a lot he can do. The official responsible for the no call should be fired though. Anything less isn't justice.

I hope CSP told the guy that he would do everything he could to make sure he doesn't work in football again. Because that's what that guy deserves. Heck GMs, coaches, players, Amazon warehouse workers lose careers for failure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom