Was Michael Thomas injured on the last play of the game? [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

I think they used garbage time and a sloppy Falcons D to get some receptions to MT

SP always helps players getting their records. 143 is the magic number for Thomas this season

Last drive he seemed like something was off. Yes he had a great game and great drive...not saying he didn’t play well...but saying physically it seemed like he was not right towards the end. It started after a big hit when he got “squished” - after that kept kneeling / squatting uncharacteristically

hopefully nothing ... just thought it was unusual from him like he was hurting but trying not to show it bc he’s tough as nails.
This.

It wasn't the last play. He was crouching down that whole last drive.

Whether he's hurt or not I was fuming that we still had I our guys out there when the game was, for all intents and purposes, lost. I criticized the Bears coach a few ago for not being able to lose with class. I'd be a hypocrite if i didn't criticize our own coach for doing the same.
Yeah, the game was over. I thought we should have just kneeled and let time expire then we clocked it. Whatever.

Prior to that drive we were down 3 scores. Why have Brees, Kamara, or Thomas in there at all?
Because Payton was making a point to the starters. You come out and play like dung, I am going to play you until you cannot stand up anymore. It is a sign of both being ridiculous to prove a stupid point and just being a jackdonkey!

I never saw him look hurt until that last pointless catch. They wanted to give brees a td which is cool and all but come on...if lattimore and Thomas miss time it’s gonna be bad.

What made absolutely no sense is why Kamara was in there on the last drive? Coach barely used him all game and then decides to give him 3-4 meaningless touches. Horrible coaching decision.

I think Kamara is still not 100% and was more of a decoy. Not sure why we didn't have more murray running plays. Might have opened up the passing game a bit.

Lucky that the shameless stat padding didn’t blow up in Payton’s face.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom