Saints Was Reggie Bush’s 40 yd dash (4.33) the FASTEST of any Saint ever drafted? 🤔 (1 Viewer)

I remember his nickname in saints caravan to games was Dontplay Stallworth because he was always injured.

Imagine Reggie with just a smidge of AK’s balance- yikes
Don’t sell Reggie short!… He was a monster! That run he popped against the Cards in the playoff game in ‘09 helped propel the Saints to a ring!!! Reggie was electric!

The Saints don’t have a Lombardi w/out Reggie! …and at this point, Reggie is still above AK41.

Devery Henderson's was 4.36
I was so happy that his hands improved and he earned Drew's trust as a receiver.

However, this will always be my favorite Devery play of all time.

Sorry for the poor quality. Also, I totally forgot that the Pillsbury Throwboy was Kentucky's QB for that game.

Don’t sell Reggie short!… He was a monster! That run he popped against the Cards in the playoff game in ‘09 helped propel the Saints to a ring!!! Reggie was electric!

The Saints don’t have a Lombardi w/out Reggie! …and at this point, Reggie is still above AK41.
That last paragraph is insanity- Reggie could only operate in space, he ran top heavy, if anyone got their hands on him it was over
AK is a much better all around back

Last edited:
That last paragraph is insanity- Reggie could only operate in space, he ran top heavy, if anyone got their hands on him it was over
AK is a much better all around back
In the annals of Saints lore… Reggie Bush was a catalyst and key component of the New Orleans Saints winning the 2009 Super Bowl Championship!

I’m not saying Reggie was a BETTER PLAYER than AK41, but right now, in Saints history (according to me anyways), Reggie is still above Kamara. That ring is irreplaceable!

Stallworth had the fastest 40 time. Bush had on a dime cuts and lateral quickness. But there’s never been, and this goes for any football player I’ve ever seen in person - on any team, that had the pure straight line football speed on a go route like Devery Henderson. It jumped off the field watching it from the 400 level. Looked like he was in a different gear than anyone else.

A cb would play 8 yards off the line and Devery would be 5 yards open at 20. It was ridiculous to watch. I always remember thinking, just throw it as far as you can. Devery will run it down.

In the annals of Saints lore… Reggie Bush was a catalyst and key component of the New Orleans Saints winning the 2009 Super Bowl Championship!

I’m not saying Reggie was a BETTER PLAYER than AK41, but right now, in Saints history (according to me anyways), Reggie is still above Kamara. That ring is irreplaceable!
Usama Young is above Ceedy?

Stallworth had the fastest 40 time. Bush had on a dime cuts and lateral quickness. But there’s never been, and this goes for any football player I’ve ever seen in person - on any team, that had the pure straight line football speed on a go route like Devery Henderson. It jumped off the field watching it from the 400 level. Looked like he was in a different gear than anyone else.

A cb would play 8 yards off the line and Devery would be 5 yards open at 20. It was ridiculous to watch. I always remember thinking, just throw it as far as you can. Devery will run it down.
Couldn’t be more factual.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom