Was the Saints offense THAT bad, or was the Ravens defense THAT good? (1 Viewer)

Diddley Poo

Atlanta sucks!
Reaction score
Personally, I think the Raven's defense was the most significant factor in the game. I honestly don't think our offense was THAT bad.

The Ravens D is that good. Its pratically impossible to run on them. It showed today.

Carolina's O didn't play any better against them then we did. They had alot of turnovesr too (Delhomme had 2 picks i think)....but the difference is Carolina's D was able to hold the ravens in check, we weren't.

We dropped 400 yards passing on them.

THE RAVENS DEFENSE IS WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEIR A.....

Sorry ;)

No their defense wasn't that good. We got behind and stayed behind. Crazy stuff like what occured to us to begin the game occur in the NFL. It happens. This time we didn't get/make the plays we needed to settle things down and right the ship. All there is to it.

Personally, I think the Raven's defense was the most significant factor in the game. I honestly don't think our offense was THAT bad.

Neither... the Saints had over 400 yards of offense, and 22 points. The Ravens defense is pretty susceptible, and the Saints offense was able to take advantage of it.

That was one of the best defenses in the NFL. They had us gameplanned very well. Did you notice how well they covered our swing passes and attempted screens? It was almost like they knew what was coming. We just need to regroup and come out next week firing on all cylinders.

Neither... the Saints had over 400 yards of offense, and 22 points. The Ravens defense is pretty susceptible, and the Saints offense was able to take advantage of it.

I assume you are joking? If those guys are 'susceptible', I hope we never have to go against anybody who is tough.

ddd

The ravens d is that good, and our offense made far too many mistakes and penalties.

I assume you are joking? If those guys are 'susceptible', I hope we never have to go against anybody who is tough.

ddd

They were suscpetible and we already played a tough defense who handled us much rougher, the Carolina Panthers.

LOL, the Saints didn't show up and put themselves in a hole in the first half and the Ravens came to play. This team will rebound next week.

Yeah they have a very good defense, but when you turn the ball over 5 times that doesn't help you chances to win either

We really killed ourselves with those penalties and turnovers. Against any good team like that you need to bring your A game. Look at the stats take the turnovers away we win easily. Heck take two away and we still win by one. Just wasn't our day today,we still had a chance late to get it together and win. We'll be back next week.

I dunno Jim, I think we exposed a weakness in the deep middle against this team, but thats about it. thier defensive line and LBs caused just enough disruption to an already badly performing offense early on when it counted. They did hold our RBs to 35 yards total on the ground.

some of those yards were "garbage" yards, too.

I dunno Jim, I think we exposed a weakness in the deep middle against this team, but thats about it. thier defensive line and LBs caused just enough disruption to an already badly performing offense early on when it counted. They did hold our RBs to 35 yards total on the ground.

some of those yards were "garbage" yards, too.

We ran 10 times.

It's hard to take anything out of the game. We didn't run our normal offense because of how the game began. We never got back in it enough to ever get back to our gameplan.

They held the Saints to what...20 something yards rushing and scored 2 defensive touchdowns. I'm not quite so sure that would be considered susceptible.

I think they are a good D, but not the same as their SB team or even close. Today we were horrible. When the gameplan changed we had no chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom