Was the server down? (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I had trouble getting on this site for a couple of hours. Did Goodell hack this site? Dam you commish!

Well... yes... sort of. I logged on to my PC about 30 minutes ago and couldn't get into the site. So since I could access the server without problem the first thing that I tried was restarting apache. That is all it took.

Seems that Apache had been locked up for 5 hours. The strangest part is that no one called, emailed or texted me complaining, and I received no alerts. :covri: That is just weird. :scratch:

Sorry folks! :(

Goodell tried to penalize us some more by taking away the forum?! :no:

(Thanks for the update, Andrus!)

Winter-is-Due-to-Aliens-picture-by-sheamacleod.jpg

thank Gawd! I thought it was something I posted! Got on the FB to see if there was any information on there. Thought the NFL raided us!

It was Aliens sent by Goodell to disable the forums :no:................:hihi:

Thanks for the update. Job well done! Mr. Goodell's goons will not stop this forum!

Well... yes... sort of. I logged on to my PC about 30 minutes ago and couldn't get into the site. So since I could access the server without problem the first thing that I tried was restarting apache. That is all it took.

Seems that Apache had been locked up for 5 hours. The strangest part is that no one called, emailed or texted me complaining, and I received no alerts. :covri: That is just weird. :scratch:

Sorry folks! :(

Andrus - I didn't know how to contact the team so I did pot this on Facebook about 10pm last night.

Let us know the best way to alert you and next time we can the info to you earlier.

It seemed as though it was longer than 5 hours. I couldn't get my daily fix yesterday.

Thanks for the update, Admin. :ezbill:

You sound like my wifey sometimes.

Her: "Honey, did you get apples from the store? " (while I stand in front of her with the bag in my hand, she never looks at it)

Me: Yes honey, I got peaches.

Her: ok. ( while talking on the cell phone with her mom)

:hihi:

Just kidding.

I figured we had signed a DC and crashed the site so I went looking for details.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom