Washington @ Dallas (1 Viewer)

The crazy thing is Washington went from the #14 seed to the #4 seed with this win.

All the more reason winning your division shouldn't mean an automatic home playoff game. Frankly I don't even think it should mean a playoff berth period. Top seven records seeded according to standings. Too many teams with losing records have been getting in lately.

The crazy thing is Washington went from the #14 seed to the #4 seed with this win.

Yeah, I think they probably have the best shot of the NFC east teams. They've just had so much bad luck with their QBs, but if Smith can get comfortable in their offense, they should win a few games. Their defense is solid.

Too many teams with losing records have been getting in lately.

Lol, wut. 2010 Seahawks and 2014 Panthers are the only two I can remember.

i think it’s great that the division win means something. If you are going to have two 3-7 teams playing a nationally televised game on Thanksgiving, it’s better if it means something, anything.

Last edited:

i think it’s great that the division win means something. If you are going to have two 3-7 teams playing a nationally televised game on Thanksgiving, it’s better if it means something, anything.

That's two too many. Stop giving bad teams nationally televised games. Jerry doesn't like his Cowboys not getting elite treatment when they're a garbage heap? He can sell the team.

That's two too many. Stop giving bad teams nationally televised games. Jerry doesn't like his Cowboys not getting elite treatment when they're a garbage heap? He can sell the team.
The Cowboys still draw when they’re bad. It’s not the League, it’s the networks call to what teams go in prime time. Compared to other leagues, the NFL has it pretty even at 5 national games a season.

And both those teams won their initial playoff game.

Now that Washington has developed an identity on both sides of the ball and have a wiley veteran at QB who isn't going to self destruct, they could easily beat the 5 seed in the playoffs.

One of those terrible division winners with a losing record bounced us from the playoffs in 2010.

The Cowboys really are going in a dark place. Serves those fans right,

Growing up in the 80’s and 90’s I’d have never imagined the Cowboys just being nothing to me. Truly apathetic towards them as they’ve been mediocre or less for a very long time.

They actually flashed Dallas TD after the pick 6 and added 6 to Dallas’s score. That shows what they were hoping for
More than likely, they have a McDonald's esque user interface where they just push the TD button, and a TD is assigned to the team playing on offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom