Watch Dogs (1 Viewer)

Amazon. Get a physical disc and no BO, other than your own. Often get the best price too.

Pony up for Prime and enjoy free 2 day shipping.

Will the UPS driver arrive at my house at midnight to deliver my game?

I personally never trade games in. I'm not sure why, but I generally think I get my money's worth from most games. Of course, I don't buy things that I'm pretty sure are crappy so I don't have that issue.

But, Gamestop is likely to go the way of Blockbuster Video, Walden Books, and Staples soon. Once the download speeds for nearly everyone is high fast enough, stores that sell physical media games will start closing. And, Microsoft, Sony and the game developers will help this along anyway they can. It's to their advantage because it mostly eliminates used games, without people :mecry: 'ing about how "they own it so they can sell it" (ignoring the licensing agreement they made when they bought the game).

where is this agreement I scrolled through just to click next when I purchased the physical media?

Watch Dogs down to $36 on Amazon Gold Box today (already!). I can attest that this game does an excellent job of just sitting on a shelf if you leave it in the wrapper. It's not distracting at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom