Watch Dogs (1 Viewer)

SuperQuincy

You said it mon!
Reaction score
So they are doing the Pax - east this weekend here in Boston. My friend is there and he called to tell me about this game. He is really excited, says its one of the best games he has ever played (well played for 30 minutes after waiting in a 2 hour line).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FcMRkyoHKeA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think the concept is pretty cool. Anyone else keeping their eye out for this?

Yeah that video came out last year at E3. It looks like it could be a pretty great game as long as it has some length to it. It both scares me and gives me some hope that it was first shown E32012 but isn't hitting the shelves until Q42013. So that hopefully means they're taking the extra time to fill it properly.

I'll have to check out these videos on my phone, but I remember an early trailer and thought the game looked pretty cool.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TRAzrwRZ-T4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TRAzrwRZ-T4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've been on the fence about this one but this video may have swayed me. I haven't been able to decide what to get for my PS4 but I may have found it. I don't want another mindless shooter to start off with. This seems perfect. Is the release date know yet for Watch Dogs?

EDIT: release date is November 19

I like how this game looks. Interesting multiplayer they have. Wonder how often someone can drop into another persons game.

no :mecry: from Kenner

there is a plethora of games coming out in the next couple of months....

images_zps71e22700.jpg

This game is never coming out, so why bother. They'll end up pushing it back another year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom