Watch how the Patriots ended with Brady... (1 Viewer)

Brett Farve. Just saying. It got a little salty. They made up. I would just kill me to see that with Brees. That’s all.

I understand. I would hate to see hard feelings but usually after winning as much as Brady and Belichick have they usually kiss and make up. 6 rings and 9 SB appearances. I'll take that any day of the week.

I The report that they offered him a 1-yr deal worth less per year than he made last year, final offer doesn’t sound like they wanted him back. At best it was mutual Parting of ways. Saints didn’t disrespect Brees by offering him less. Brady cut them a pretty good sweetheart deal to get a couple of those championships. I think dude just said I wanna be paid and not disrespected.
Yep! Shame on them. He did what they needed him to do for a long time. You don't let someone with his credentials walk in that way especially when you don't have a succession plan in place.

..and then appreciate how Brees and the Saints have handled this thing.

This has been such a special time period to be a Saints fan. After all the years of heartache, I believe we the fans deserve to have it all end with #9 riding off into the sunset. Call me sentimental. Salary cap be damned. We were always going to take a step back when Brees retired.

Let's enjoy #9 for as long as we can and appreciate that both the Saints and Brees are doing all they can to end this thing in the right way.

UPDATE:

For the record, I want a Lombardi hoist, retirement press conference, take a day off work so I can ugly cry in peace ending for #9. Not too much to ask I think.

Couldnt have said it better myself my friend

..and then appreciate how Brees and the Saints have handled this thing.

This has been such a special time period to be a Saints fan. After all the years of heartache, I believe we the fans deserve to have it all end with #9 riding off into the sunset. Call me sentimental. Salary cap be damned. We were always going to take a step back when Brees retired.

Let's enjoy #9 for as long as we can and appreciate that both the Saints and Brees are doing all they can to end this thing in the right way.

UPDATE:

For the record, I want a Lombardi hoist, retirement press conference, take a day off work so I can ugly cry in peace ending for #9. Not too much to ask I think.

I thought you were going to show his last pass as a Patriot which was an interception for a TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom