Watch NFL football games at AMC theatres (1 Viewer)

nhuloan

All-Pro
Reaction score

Saw this on a friends facebook and thought this was kinda cool... thinking about watching a game next week vs seattle since i cant watch the rams game due to local tv blackout.

Copy and Paste AMC FAQ:

Why is the local team not playing at my theatre?
Unfortunately, local team games are not available to AMC due to the rights of local broadcast affiliates. Only select games outside the local market will be available based on professional football broadcast rules.

What is Sunday Football at AMC?
Starting September 8, we’re bringing pro football to the big screen in stunning detail with the eats, drinks and comfort of an AMC theatre.

What games will be playing at my AMC?
Participating pilot theatres will offer up to four out-of-market games on Sundays, including both early and late afternoon games starting at 1 pm ET (10 am Pacific) and 4 pm ET (1 pm Pacific). Schedules at each participating AMC theatre will be available starting late Friday evening prior to that Sunday’s games. You can find what games are playing at your theatre here.

When will the Sunday schedule be released for my theatre?
Schedules at each participating AMC theatre will be available starting the Friday evening prior to that Sunday’s games. You can find what games are playing at your theatre here. Download the AMC mobile app and opt-in for push notifications to get alerts when the schedules are posted.

Do I have to be an AMC Stubs member to see pro football games at AMC?
Yes, Sunday football games at AMC are available exclusively to AMC Stubs members. Not a member? Sign up for a free AMC Stubs Insider account here.

How much does a ticket cost?
Admission is at no charge with the purchase of a $10 Prepaid Event Food & Beverage. Tax is included on all purchases and applicable ticketing fees will apply to online purchases made by AMC Stubs Insider members. There are no ticketing fees for AMC Stubs Premiere and A-List members. However, Premiere and A-List members will have to purchase $10 of Prepaid Food and Beverage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913-214941_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190913-214941_Chrome.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Is be very curious about your experience. Sounds very interesting. Might be too big of a screen though. Like turning around and watching the game on the jumbotron when your on the nose bleed. Kind of makes my neck hurt thinking about it lol

I'm an AMC Stubs member and this seems like an interesting idea. Since the viewing only requires ordering $10 worth of food/beverages, seems pretty reasonable. I dunno tho. I still like watching games in my living room.

Its certainly a good deal for the theater. It's probably a slow time slot for them anyway.

We're not allowed to talk in movie theaters. Are we allowed to scream at the screen?

Hmmm, that's a good question. I imagine the etiquette is a lot different for a game than a movie. Although I have seen cheering and groans in movies from time to time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom