Watch Party--Bucs and Packers games (1 Viewer)

where yat brah

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gulf Breeze, FL via NOLA via Donaldsonville/Frankl

Anybody going to someplace in particular to watch.

Places are advertising special setup for it. I'll be with two native Wisconsonians (now live in MN) who are big Packer fans. He took me to the game at Lambeau 9 years ago.

I think that I've narrowed my options down to 4.

The Tchoup Yard (Outside and dog friendly--my top choice)
American Sports Saloon (TV's on the balcony--might go there for the early games)
Lucy's (Dog friendly but TV's only inside).
Cooter's (All inside and I've been there's many times before).
Bourbon Street Drinkery (Too expensive--they want $750 for a table)
Court of Two Sisters (Too formal and expensive)

Last edited:
I have Bills roots so I'll be at Fat Harry's on St Charles with the Bills Backers for the early game. Will proably stay for late Bucs game as well. They put other games on as well, though.

Good wings and buckets of Labatt for cheap. Other beer is pretty reasonable too.

Edit: if you like Tchoup Yard then check out Wrong Iron on N. Jeff Davis right by the Can. I think it is the same owners, but I would say they have an even better outdoor area. Can get crowded though.

This storm is ruining our plans. I don't know how long it's been since I missed a big game in the dome, but this is it.

We moved awhile back and the downstairs outside area that's becoming kitchen and outdoor party zone is not done. Since it looks to be raining we can't set up TV outside and use the underneath part of the house or it could be mud.

Thought about a park with RV so we could watch a projection under the RV awning, but, again, that won't work too well with a monsoon.

Not sure excatly what we'll do except possibly each of our group have 8 or 10 and zoom .

Screw the virus!

Will circle the Dome a few times in my car like a sad ex-boyfriend, then go to my friend's house and try to limit the saliva flying out of my mouth when I scream at the TV screen

Holy crap! The Jets are stinking up the joint again! Looks like some things just never change......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom