Watch the game live for free outside of NOLA (1 Viewer)

RazorSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sign up for NFL Gamepass 7 day free trial. You can stream all preseason games live. If you sign up today, you can watch tonight's game and the preseason week 3 game before cancelling the free trial. You won't get preseason week 4 but it's typically almost unwatchable anyway.

:gosaints:

Good idea. Just don't forget to cancel. I heard it lags an awful lot from people who subscribed last year.

FWIW, I would not count on it if you really want to watch the entire game and you have better options. Better than nothing but it might be frustrating for some. It's not pleasant to settle in to watch it and part way through it starts flaking out and you are trying to get the service to work instead of watching the game.

The service has historically been unreliable for me, no issues with other streaming services, others have had similar experiences as well. But again you might get lucky and for free it might still be better than nothing if you don't mind potentially only watching part or parts of the game. I would certainly not pay for it again until it actually works reliably. Will be interesting to see if the NFL can finally offer a professional streaming product. I am kind of astounded that they have not ...

It's important to have a physical ethernet connection when using this. I watch it through my Xbox and have perfect streams. Also if you have another email, you can sign up for another free trial for week 4.😉

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I've used Gamepass for years with great success. As long as you have a high speed internet connection, the games are VERY watchable and in HD.

Directv in Fort Worth says game will be live on Fox Sports Southwest alternative channel 676-1. The Texas Rangers game is on the main FSSW channel.

Directv in Fort Worth says game will be live on Fox Sports Southwest alternative channel 676-1. The Texas Rangers game is on the main FSSW channel.

I have the directv sports package but they cut the Rangers games out after the pre game show ends. i hope i get the game here..you would think with all the money fans pay for the sunday ticket..the pre seasoned would be included.

and wwl radio also cuts off..

i'll even take the radio feed if i can get one....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom