Watch this: Shreveport Policeman Beats Woman Caught on Tape (1 Viewer)

Well she refused the Intoxilizer breath machine and wanted to make a call her lawyer said which she had a right.

Because you want to make a phonecall doesn't mean you can get up to walk away and go make the call. There's a procedure in place and it isn't decided by the suspect.

That said, the officer has been fired (I assume over this incident though I'm not completely clear if it could have been for some other department policy violation since this incident.) And the fact that there's a gap in the video from the time she's in the chair to lying in a pool of blood raises serious questions. I don't care how drunk or uncooperative she was, I can't imagine it was remotely necessary to slam her around as hard as it appeared, particularly after being cuffed.

I saw that on the news yesterday. Disgusting. The camera goes off and then it comes back on and she is laying in a pool of blood. Absolutely disgusting.

That being said if she knows like I know then she would have sat her butt down somewhere. Cops just waiting to tap that ***. (not all)

i wonder what "cop beats person" thread i will be reading tomorrow....sheez

Thug with a badge.

/there'saBlackFlagsongintheresomewhere

This woman could have fallen more than once and still come out looking better. This is clearly a physical beating she took form the cop. Why on earth would he turn the camera off if he didnt plan on beating her? And if he had NO intention of doing this why would he turn off the camera if he felt things were going to get worse. I hope she gets justice. I would hope for that for ANYONE who has suffered something like this.

I have personally know the cop who is accussed of doing this for years. Though we have not been close for a good while. Although I am shocked that he would do something along these lines, with his prior conduct, and what we can see her, he looks pretty guilty.

Back in '91 i witnessed an NOPD officer beat the crap out of a handcuff'd woman in chairity hospital. When i walked over his partner stopped and told me, turn around, you didn't see anything. A nurse finally stop the guy. The next day I went in to talk to SID, and didn't want to hear about it. They even seem insulted that I was even waisting their time. At that point i done with law enforcement and turned in my two week notice the next day.

Last edited:
Back in '91 i witnessed an NOPD officer beat the crap out of a handcuff'd woman in chairity hospital. When i walked over his partner stopped and told me, turn around, you didn't see anything. A nurse finally stop the guy. The next day I went in to talk to SID, and didn't want to hear about it. They even seem insulted that I was even waisting their time. At that point i done with law enforcement and turned in my two week notice the next day.

When I worked offshore about 6 or 7 years ago, I worked with a guy from NO that said he saw a guy cuffed to a fence in an alley and the cops were just hammering him with the night stick. He was young at the time, and the cops just told him to get out of there.

This stuff happens several times everyday. Having cameras everywhere is backfiring on law enforcement. I feel that the main reason most cops become cops is power...nothing more.

Feds are on it now.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080221/ap_on_re_us/brutality_complaint_video

SHREVEPORT, La. - Police chief Henry Whitehorn said Wednesday the district attorney and the Justice Department will investigate the case of a woman who is seen in a police department video lying in a pool of blood in an interrogation room. Angela Garbarino, 42, said she was beaten after her Nov. 17 arrest on a drunk driving charge.........

I bet MADD will help foot the bill for the officer's defense attorney.

She just hit the lotto.....

I wonder how long it will be until they start discovering the some brutality is due to 'roid' rage.........

She just hit the lotto.....

I wonder how long it will be until they start discovering the some brutality is due to 'roid' rage.........

Seriously I think he is on roids... I saw him last about a year ago, and he couldn't have been 165... He looks like he's 205 now, He's been thin his whole life but seemed to have bulked up over the last 14 months or so...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom