Watched Giants-Cowboys (1 Viewer)

In Detroit's game, that happened twice - and the 2nd WR was literally running down the sideline and let himself be tackled inbounds!

Incredible!

(But Detroit overcame that and won with a FG.)

Detroit had timeouts remaining, Dallas didn't.

It's going to be a shootout and we can't even win one of those in the dome for a season opener.

Those three WRs scare me, a Saints defense is just what Cruz needs to get his career back on track. And the new Rookie looks good too, with out a pass rush they will pick us apart. I still think we have a chance to win . . . if last years score tells us anything, this game will likely be 47-40 or in that ball park. Drew has to play lights out again though, which I have no doubt he will.

We won't.

But they've got no pass rush either and our WRs are just as good as a total unit.

It'll go down to a final possession I'm sure.

they didn't have any pass rush YESTERDAY, but JPP/Vernon/Harrison/Hankins stand a way better chance of pressuring Brees than Jordan/Kruger/Fairley/Jenkins do.

We will be shredded. I think it will be back and forth then they will pull away how we should of yesterday. If it were in the dome id like our chances better.

Cant have early turnovers, if we do could be a disaster.

It's going to be a shootout and we can't even win one of those in the dome for a season opener.

Meh, we were better on the road the last two seasons anyway. Doesn't mean much IMO. Being on the road might actually help us.

I am going to guess that we barely win on the last drive. It makes for better story lines to keep the Giants with the rest of the NFC east and Saints to not go 0-2. I hope that is what the league wants, cause I want it too.

The Giants got no pass rush because the Cowboys have 3 pro bowl offensive linemen. JPP did get a few good reps on Doug Free, who happen to play on the same side as Zach Strief.

I expect the Online to hold up, but I also expect our young secondary to have problems against OBJ, Cruz and the rook.

This is actually a game I feel we will win. Manning can't move, so hopefully we can pressure him.

Last I checked, this guy was still DC in NY. Pencil the Saints in for 50. If the defense can force just 1 punt we should be in good shape.

67a23389-49db-3c4b-9816-674bb9ea08d9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom