Watching Coach Payton Live Now (1 Viewer)

By the end of the season we really weren't built for a deep playoff run. Kamara disappeared and our defense had key injuries. We weren't going to make a deep run even if we won last week. Fix our issues and come back stronger next year.
I call bs on this. We were crushing teams at the end of the season. Nobody showed up to play the Vikes and Brees and Coach refused to run the ball which left the D on the field too long.

I call bs on this. We were crushing teams at the end of the season. Nobody showed up to play the Vikes and Brees and Coach refused to run the ball which left the D on the field too long.
Who was it we were "crushing"? Titans were the only decent team we played last 4 weeks and we're down at half and had a 3 point lead in the 4th....oh yeah....and they didn't have Henry.

I have real concerns about Drew.

But I can also admit Sean knows 10,000 times more about football than I do.

Get Drew some real help (WR2 and a G plus some help on D) and lets ride.
Gotta get Drew some weapons. Compare the WRs from 2009 and 2011 to now and stop this crap about Drew not having it anymore

Do you think a burner/deep threat #2 really matters, or another version of CGM?

I am not sure what you mean.

We need another receiver who can get separation and catch the ball when it hits them in the hands.

I think a lot of teams will try to pressure DB9 with inside pressure after seeing how well it worked for MIN. I hope we have some answer for that. I wonder if they think Easton can play guard in the event Peat is not resigned.

Another possession receiver with big play potential (yac). That's why Emmanuel Sanders was the answer to our super bowl aspirations. Oh well.

Not....even....close.....unless Sanders plays G or defensive line....he wouldn't have made much difference against the Vikes IMO....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom