Watching Coach Payton Live Now (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
And two things:

1. An NFL officiating analyst said that with his 17 years of experience, the Vikes game-winning TD in OT was definitely OPI. UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
2. Payton said, that after evaluating the year's body of work that Drew Brees was performing at a high level and still has a lot of football left in him and he FULLY expects Brees to be on the field in a Saints uni next season.

Should've called your 3rd timeout instead of letting the clock go to the 2-minute warning. Could've offset Kamara being dumb the final drive. Poor clock management finally caught up with Payton, but lets keep crying offseason. Sooner or later it will pay off!

Should've called your 3rd timeout instead of letting the clock go to the 2-minute warning. Could've offset Kamara being dumb the final drive. Poor clock management finally caught up with Payton, but lets keep crying offseason. Sooner or later it will pay off!
To be clear, he wasn't complaining about the no call, the official was on with him and mentioned it.

To be clear, he wasn't complaining about the no call, the official was on with him and mentioned it.

kind of odd that they had an official on there. Could it be that the NFL is commiting to make things better.

more could it be that they are committed to creating the illusion of making things better.

Looks like we may try and keep both teddy and taysom if they can take friendly team deals along with drewbdojng the same we should be able to keep this trio going, I know Sean doesn’t want to give up any of them lol

kind of odd that they had an official on there. Could it be that the NFL is commiting to make things better.

more could it be that they are committed to creating the illusion of making things better.
If it’s either or, I’m going with illusion 100 times out of 100.

Oh well. Probably didn’t have too great of a chance either way next yr anyway

Maybe coach will get some 2020 division champ rings made. Hope I didn’t speak too soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom