Watching Saints game in London? (1 Viewer)

Virgil

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm traveling to London this weekend. Does anyone know somewhere that may be showing the game?

Hey google it...I was in london in 2k4 and found a sportsbar that shows football...I think it was at the picadilly circus tube stop...about 3 blocks from there

I think you best bet would be The Sports Cafe. Go to www.thesportscafe.net and that should give you all you need. I'm a bit far outside of London or else I'd offer to buy you a beer (That's the honest reason, I'm not that cheap!) In case you didn't know the games start at 6 pm UK time with the Saints kicking off at 9.15 pm Monday will be a struggle. All the best and enjoy your trip.

The sports cafe is great (on Haymarket). Are they showing the Saints on SKY again this Sunday???

Your best bet is to bring your laptop and get internet access at your hotel - then go to NFL.com and purchase 1 week TV download

Thanks

I just checked SKY Sports, they are showing the Saints Game. I'll head to the Sports Cafe. Thanks for the help.

I just checked SKY Sports, they are showing the Saints Game. I'll head to the Sports Cafe. Thanks for the help.

Enjoy. There will not be a lot of Saints fans. Expect a lot of Steelers fans. Mostly friendly people and true NFL fans. No need to bring a body guard.
I will ask my wifes permission to go as well (watch this space)

see you there

Great! Unfortunately, I don't think I packed a Saints shirt. But I'll look for yours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom