Watching Saints games in Colorado Springs. (1 Viewer)

MisterWhodat

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I'll be moving to Colorado Springs in a couple of weeks and I'm going to need to find a place to watch with other Whodats. So any suggestions...

If you're willing to drive an hour, come to downtown Denver.

The bar is called Stoney's. Packed with Who Dats every Sunday and is a great time.

There's a thread here somewhere - just search for "Denver" on this "Where to Watch" board.

Here's the thread: http://saintsreport.com/forums/f68/...neys-bar-grill-denver***-163737/#.VAcwG_ldV9g

An article about the magic that Who Dats bring to Stoney's on game day: NOLA transfer to Denver says thank Breesus for Saints fans | NolaVie - Life and Culture in New Orleans

If you're willing to drive an hour, come to downtown Denver.

The bar is called Stoney's. Packed with Who Dats every Sunday and is a great time.

There's a thread here somewhere - just search for "Denver" on this "Where to Watch" board.

Here's the thread: http://saintsreport.com/forums/f68/...neys-bar-grill-denver***-163737/#.VAcwG_ldV9g

An article about the magic that Who Dats bring to Stoney's on game day: NOLA transfer to Denver says thank Breesus for Saints fans | NolaVie - Life and Culture in New Orleans

So Stoney's is still the place to go for Saints games? The one on Lincoln Street? I am re-locating to the Denver area and would love to meet up with fellow WhoDats!

Denver, no way !!

I know, right?! All my family is out that way now, and so I am heading over to spend some time with them for a while...not forever ;) Still planning to fly back to Tampa for the Saints game, though, in December, as my friend already got me a free ticket! ....so better see you guys again then!! :a_smil09:

UPDATE -

Stoney's has opened a new BBQ joint adjacent to them. That's where the vast majority of Who Dats were on Sunday. PO Boys, Abita, beads . . . a real good time in spite of the outcome of the game.

Krewe BBQ - Home

UPDATE -

Stoney's has opened a new BBQ joint adjacent to them. That's where the vast majority of Who Dats were on Sunday. PO Boys, Abita, beads . . . a real good time in spite of the outcome of the game.

Krewe BBQ - Home

Appreciate it! I will check it out for sure when I get back in a couple of weeks! :9:

So Stoney's is still the place to go for Saints games? The one on Lincoln Street? I am re-locating to the Denver area and would love to meet up with fellow WhoDats!

Denver? Whaaat?

Been to Stoney's for a game myself maybe 3 years ago. Packed with Saints fans. Did the pre game at Bayou Bobs last time we played Denver. It was pretty packed as well.

I have occasion to come up that way now and again. I'll shoot you a PM next time I'm headed up.

I am at Stoney's in Denver right now. This place is packed with saints fans. Pure awesomeness!

My buddy lives in Denver and rocks his jersey all the time. I'll ask him where he goes

Oscars on Tejon Street, downtown C-Springs.

I lived in Colorado Springs for a long time and used to make the drive to Stoney's for the games in 2010 and 2011. But believe it or not... There IS, or a Saints bar downtown Colorado Springs. It definitely wasn't as epic as going to Stoney's but I had a good time the few times I went. It was a small place and it seemed to be more of an "LSU" bar but they did Saints too.

Definitely recommend it! It's been about four or five years since I went, so I don't know how it is now.

I'll be moving to Colorado Springs in a couple of weeks and I'm going to need to find a place to watch with other Whodats. So any suggestions...

Seems like Oscars on Tejon Street, downtown C-Springs is the place to go. I’ll be in town too this weekend. I’m glad. Didn’t want to go to Denver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom