Watching the game (1 Viewer)

It’s not on local tv?

Edit: I just looked. Nope. Guess I won’t be watching the game.
Shouldn't it be on every CBS station in Louisiana outside of East Dallas (Shreveport)? The entire state is a part of the Saints market and should get the game.

Dofusports app

Shouldn't it be on every CBS station in Louisiana outside of East Dallas (Shreveport)? The entire state is a part of the Saints market and should get the game.
It’s not on the local schedule in Baton Rouge…fortunately I have NFL network.

I thought all UK games will air for free on local television nationwide given that it’s the first game of the day. Not sure how it will work. Fingers crossed I’m here in Nashville on vacation

Turns out these London games aren’t for expanding the European market. It’s for NFL network subs. The NFL might be doing is a favor by blindfolding us in this one.

I thought all UK games will air for free on local television nationwide given that it’s the first game of the day. Not sure how it will work. Fingers crossed I’m here in Nashville on vacation

I too am in Nashville and it’s nowhere to be found…. Ive got a sucky illegal stream going that keeps cutting out .

I too am in Nashville and it’s nowhere to be found…. Ive got a sucky illegal stream going that keeps cutting out .

Yeah I gave up. It was working during the first half then it became unwatchable…and the team is stinking it up so I guess it’s ok. Tough to watch

2 posts up, I was trying to quote you not the other guy. I fall into the Shreveport area, even though I’m a good 40 miles out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom