Water main breaks in front of my house.....pics (1 Viewer)

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Water main breaks in front of my house.....pics(updated)

I woke up this morning to new water front property...:hihi:

DSC_5401.jpg

DSC_5404.jpg

DSC_5406.jpg

DSC_5408.jpg

DSC_5410.jpg

Look, a slalom skier....
DSC_5414.jpg

I'll post more pics of the crew working on it, and the finished job.....

Last edited:
Free water for everyone.
Damm Democrats.

That's a sharp Saints flag flying outside your house, Metry. Keep it close and never allow it to get sullied, dirtied up due to some future severe thunderstorms or hurricanes that may come our way, but of which I pray to God above for all things Holy it doesn't happen.

I'm serious, if anyone stole my Saints flag, jerseys, heavy coat, they would see me running after them If I caught them in the act screaming and shouting violent 4 letter words like a PCP-induced rampage.

It's hardcore and I'm more then ready to take the gloves off when it comes to that.

The main just broke or was somebody digging?

The main just broke or was somebody digging?
It just split, it's an old cast iron 8" main, and it's broke about 5 times within the block since I bought this house about 12 years ago....

It's a cluster every time it breaks.....this one broke right in front of the access to my garage, so I have to wait until they put more filler sand, and replace the sod, so I can get my boats out....

Please tell me you atleast wet a line in that.

No, but it crossed my mind.......great photo op....:ezbill:

I'm ashamed of you E.

Imagine the looks you would have gotten from people as you walked your top water across the street.

:jpshakehead:

That's a sharp Saints flag flying outside your house, Metry. Keep it close and never allow it to get sullied, dirtied up due to some future severe thunderstorms or hurricanes that may come our way, but of which I pray to God above for all things Holy it doesn't happen.

I'm serious, if anyone stole my Saints flag, jerseys, heavy coat, they would see me running after them If I caught them in the act screaming and shouting violent 4 letter words like a PCP-induced rampage.

It's hardcore and I'm more then ready to take the gloves off when it comes to that.

FLIPPY, youd better pray Saintmans flag doesnt turn up missing if you got the same one!

Bummer about the flood but I give you permission to not mow your lawn for two weeks because its too wet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom