Water Parks (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Looking for a good spot for one day trips from NOLA to possibly get season passes this year. Anyone know of a really good one, or at least the best without going all the way to Florida or further?

There’s one in biloxi I think
I’ve seen that there is one in Gulfport “Gukf Islands” and there is another in Waveland “Buccaneer Bay” which is part of a state park so there are other activities. But I don’t know anything about any of them this side of Destin so looking for someone who has visited either or anything else similarly close.

What were your thoughts on crowds, variety of ride/slides etc. season pass for $55 seems like a great deal even if you can only make it a couple of times.
My kids stayed in the wave pool and the lazy river more than went on rides but it has similar rides as blue bayou waterpark. The wave pool was crowded on the weekends and I can’t remember how long the lines were for the rides but they weren’t bad. Most were 5-10 minutes.
The park doesn’t have a lot of areas to escape the sun though if you want to chill while the kids run.

My kids stayed in the wave pool and the lazy river more than went on rides but it has similar rides as blue bayou waterpark. The wave pool was crowded on the weekends and I can’t remember how long the lines were for the rides but they weren’t bad. Most were 5-10 minutes.
The park doesn’t have a lot of areas to escape the sun though if you want to chill while the kids run.
That is good info thank you. Surprised about the lack of shade and that is certainly something I have to consider since both my parents had skin cancer and my skin tone is approximately albino milk.

This could be a great idea for a meet up! Sort of like, oh, training camp for fans.

Looking for a good spot for one day trips from NOLA to possibly get season passes this year. Anyone know of a really good one, or at least the best without going all the way to Florida or further?
No need to go to Baton Rouge or Mississippi. Usually beginning of June are when the daily downpours start in NOLA area. Uptown area, CBD are good areas to go during rains. Streets fill up real quick. Makes for great raft& canoe riding like a big lazy river.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom