watson a class act (1 Viewer)

First entire game that I've watched Watson. Man, if he had protection that O would be devastating. What I heard about him when he was coming out of college was his high character, not only his on-field skills. Best of luck to him down the road.
If Mark Richt had started recruiting him earlier in the process than he did, he probably would have went to UGA, and Richt would have won that elusive National Title and still be working in Athens. It's always funny to see how fate plays out.

He seems like a classy guy and he played a great game Monday night. Texans fans should be happy to have him. And I think all Saints fans had moments like that in their childhood (the sending the Lutz jersey 37 seconds later comment was really funny though).

First entire game that I've watched Watson. Man, if he had protection that O would be devastating. What I heard about him when he was coming out of college was his high character, not only his on-field skills. Best of luck to him down the road.

Exactly. Frankly, I would have given him the Heisman in either 15 or 16.

I don’t know about that — but I do know that Chicago could have had Mahomes or Watson at 3, and traded up to 2 to draft Trubisky. If I was a Bears fan I’d be sick about that.
Pace should be a great GM since he was in scouting for so long. But I guarantee most Bear fans are not enamored with that particular draft selection.

I'm still trying to figure out what Pace saw in Trubisky,.

Yep - lots of comparisons between him and Andrew Luck. The Texans are going to pee away some generational talent by getting him hurt. Some of his throws against us were ridiculous.

Dude really impressed me. I would put him in the top 3 QB's in the NFL right now.

Someone please send Katelyn a Lutz Jersey.

tenor.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom