Watson to the Dolphins deal Possibly in the Works (1 Viewer)

Tua is still super young. He's got the talent. He needs time imo. Being in Miami doesn't really help him though.
They have a good coach and GM though.

Maybe, idk. Losing to Jacksonville though? And 1-5. So they have some issues.
They looked like an up-and-coming team last year. This has to be about Herbert and losing to Jacksonville.

Tua is still super young. He's got the talent. He needs time imo. Being in Miami doesn't really help him though.
Idk... Ever since that injury. His mechanics just hasn't been anywhere as crisp as they used to be and downfield accuracy has been atrocious.

I think that injury has permanently alter his mechanism for the worse.

When you throw with stable front leg into your throw. There are three resistance or anchor points you use to throw into..

Ankle
Knee
Hip

It feels like he has no consistency in his front leg on passes.

I don't think Watson will be facing any serious criminal actions. However, he is on the hook for some civil action. I do think the league could hit him with some games under the personal conduct policy. Of course Watson is still "fighting" all the claims. If he were to settle then its a public relations nightmare epically with the #me Too crowd. If he continues fighting he will be in and out of court for the next few years. Wouldn't want that negative juju hanging over my new team. IDK but regardless of any trade he is still facing a huge public and personal mess.

Last edited:
I wouldn't think so. Tua would be insurance in case Watson's legal issues don't get resolved.
If you don't think the legal issues will be resolved, would you do the deal? I mean I have seen reports that it should be able to be taken care of with settlements (no jail) but nothing official.

They probably have to include him in the deal, right?

Maybe not. They may just roll with Davis Mills and see what they have in him. If they get the haul in picks that they are trying to, not having to draft a QB would be huge in rebuilding that team.

Tua could possibly be part of the trade.

I have not watched enough of Tua in the NFL to form an opinion, but he was a top quarterback prospect before his injury. Unless his medical condition is a factor, I would favor the Saints taking a serious look at Tua.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom