Watson to the Dolphins deal Possibly in the Works (3 Viewers)

If you don't think the legal issues will be resolved, would you do the deal? I mean I have seen reports that it should be able to be taken care of with settlements (no jail) but nothing official.
I wouldn't do the deal until everything is settled, especially if they're paying as much as what's being reported. I wouldn't even look his direction until then.

I wouldn't do the deal until everything is settled, especially if they're paying as much as what's being reported. I wouldn't even look his direction until then.
If Houston has come back to earth and it's just a 1st and a couple of mid-picks I would do it but I'm not giving them what they were asking over the summer. Of course, I'm getting my security team to do our own investigation 1st.

If he gets convicted, this is gonna be a PR nightmare.

As long as this stays a civil case, Dolphins should do it. The back lash will be severe for a week and then the story goes away and they have their QB fixed fir a decade.

If he gets convicted, this is gonna be a PR nightmare.

Right now it all sounds like he-said she-said and nothing will ever get proven in court, there will be an out of court settlement, Watson will have bad PR until he has his first 4 TD 400 yard passing game then all will be forgotten.

Canā€™t wait to see how much the Texans rip the Dolphins for in this trade.

Canā€™t wait to see how much the Texans rip the Dolphins for in this trade.
Fwiw, I really don't think the Dolphins, or any other team for that matter, are gonna give up 3 firsts for Watson. I suspect it ultimately will be 2 firsts and maybe a player or mid to low draft pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom