Way to go New Orleans (1 Viewer)

That's about the biggest money threat the NFL has ever/will ever have! Millions and millions and millons. Concussion suit.

And no one in their right mind can point to bounty gate and use that as proof of the NFL trying to protect players.

Telling my buddy today that having a Super Bowl here every year is the way to go. Nobody can throw a party like us

I was in town last night and will be in Saturday and Sunday.

Last night was incredible. The city is electric and people are in a very good mood. Restaurants were loaded and there is stuff going on all over the place. It wasn't even that crowded yet. A few Raven and Niner fans around. Tomorrow ought to start getting crazy.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday.

I was at that party, and holy cow. 6 stages, 47 food vendors, all lined up inside mardi gras world, open bars with good liquor... And I get to meet Scott Fujita.

Lets host the Superbowl every year.

I also attended that party Tuesday night. Awesome experience. Everyone was in a good mood and having fun. The food, drink, and music choices were simply unbelievable. I told my date the only thing missing was the Saints in the Super Bowl.

I was at the media party also, it was fantastic! I also spoke to someone who attended the media party in Indy and he said ours was awesome - they ran out of alcohol in Indy. I told him that would never happen here!!!

Wait until next year when it's held in New York!

(New Orleans will look fifty times better:mwink:)

The airport renovation was completed just in time for the game... and oh my gosh does Terminal D (United/Delta) look fantasic. Its on par with any airport in the country (I travel for work a lot). They finished the expansion about 6 months ago but now everything is completely done, including new furniture, and lots of technology all over the place.

Terminal B (Southwest / US Airways) is also complete and looks so nice but its no where near as nice as D.

I was in town last night and will be in Saturday and Sunday.

Last night was incredible. The city is electric and people are in a very good mood. Restaurants were loaded and there is stuff going on all over the place. It wasn't even that crowded yet. A few Raven and Niner fans around. Tomorrow ought to start getting crazy.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday.

I had appt in city this am.....driving I-10 there must have been 50 cabs between Metairie and CBD that as I passed, were all Raven/Niner fans. They are arriving.

As i mention in another thread, The Hyatt has an image of the Lombardi Trophy (side facing Dome ) that is from bottom floor to top floor. I tried to snap a pic but was blocked by a Calco Bus just at the right time.
4-5 planes towing adverts and this was at 11 am this morning.

Ramping up for sure.

need I say more?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rt9hLUIAAB4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom