Way to go New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Super

Hi Mileage
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Listening to the sports radio here in Dallas (all the shows are in nola) and hearing comments like...

So unique, so beautiful in it's own way.

This is the only place to ever hold a super bowl, bar none!

Greatest city ever to come to a Superbowl

There is no other place like this, how you can not love it

The people here are by far the nicest of all the Superbowl cities i've been to.

now, that's what a media party is supposed to be like. Wow!

Sure makes me proud to be from there. No matter how far i go, or how long I'm gone, I'll always call New Orleans home. I think some of those guys visiting are actually understanding why that is.

Yeah, this time last year everyone was just complaining about how small, cold, etc Indy was.

I think the Superbowl needed this as much as New Orleans needed the love. The last two superbowls got some crap.. remember the ice falling on people in Dallas? And the seating fiasco?

Benson tells the owners this week:

'if you guys ever want to come to another Super Bowl on my property again, then gimme ma pick back'.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit bitter that the media got to dump on us for a full year and come reap a great time here as a reward. However, it's about time we got some good press, so that's good to hear; thanks for posting!

I feel the same way, but unfortunately there is no way to win with the media. We just have to be great hosts and conduct ourselves with class and hope for the best.

I feel the same way, but unfortunately there is no way to win with the media. We just have to be great hosts and conduct ourselves with class and hope for the best.

Yep. Sometimes you just have to take some bites from the **** sandwich.

Man, this is making me miss home. Anybody got Randazzo's in St. Bernard' s phone number? I got to see if they can ship me a large King Cake.

now, that's what a media party is supposed to be like. Wow!

I was at that party, and holy cow. 6 stages, 47 food vendors, all lined up inside mardi gras world, open bars with good liquor... And I get to meet Scott Fujita.

Lets host the Superbowl every year.

Yeah, the city is fantastic and I just love the people here. Going to the NFL Latino event tomorrow, should be fun. Anyone else going?

10 super bowls and hundreds of NFL games played and they're just figuring this out???

Well, even the NFL hypes up the SB more now. I mean, this is the first time NFLN is in NO in full force. NFLN is still pretty new.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom