WBC 2013: Canada vs Mexico brawl (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
<object height="315" width="560">

<embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/0445HMGAzA0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="560">

<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?&playerBrandingId=4ef8000cbaf34c1687a7d9a26fe0e89e&pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:9035402&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>
</object>

I guessing nobody is commenting on this because both teams fought like wusses? Acceptable. I agree. I just thought it was funny Canada was acting like punks. Ohhhhh Canada .......

Somewhere in the background I hear GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Team Canada is probably a bunch of hockey rejects that they handed bats to. The players just probably assumed fighting was part of the game.

I guessing nobody is commenting on this because both teams fought like wusses? Acceptable. I agree. I just thought it was funny Canada was acting like punks. Ohhhhh Canada .......

If anything it showed that Mexico didn't understand the rules of the game and acted like little *****es.

Team Canada is probably a bunch of hockey rejects that they handed bats to. The players just probably assumed fighting was part of the game.

We've actually produced a number of really good ball players recently, including:

Jason Bay, Brett Lawrie, Russell Martin, Justin Morneau, Joey Votto, Ryan Dempster, John Axford to name but a few Canadians currently in the big leagues....But, it would be interesting to see how many of them started out playing hockey :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom