wc exit or sb loss? (1 Viewer)

desmondskiggers

Sports Research Analyst
Reaction score
would you be happier if saints had gone to sb then lost to chiefs or ravens? saints had a tough row this year with a wc game in a stacked nfc and a strong afc team waiting. hopefully drew comes back and we make a strong run w/ these guys in their prime alongside him. i think if the saints had better safeties we could've beaten minnesota, hopefully we can find someone to lead the back end of the defense. 43 is not that dude.

Super bowl loss.

We would have had a difficult time beating either of those teams, and understandable if we didn't.

And you're correct, 43 needs to go.

would you be happier if saints had gone to sb then lost to chiefs or ravens? saints had a tough row this year with a wc game in a stacked nfc and a strong afc team waiting. hopefully drew comes back and we make a strong run w/ these guys in their prime alongside him. i think if the saints had better safeties we could've beaten minnesota, hopefully we can find someone to lead the back end of the defense. 43 is not that dude.
I’ve been saying this all year ( Marcus Williams ) can’t tackle and he’s always late to the play . Watch that long pass to theilen in overtime he shows up after he catches the ball , he’s part of the main reason we’ve been an epic fail for 3yrs in a row and now we’re the laughing stock of the NFL and being labeled as choke artist . ?

Super Bowl loss. It would have felt like progress, not a step back. We've already got our SB, so getting to one and losing is no big deal.

I’ve been saying this all year ( Marcus Williams ) can’t tackle and he’s always late to the play . Watch that long pass to theilen in overtime he shows up after he catches the ball , he’s part of the main reason we’ve been an epic fail for 3yrs in a row and now we’re the laughing stock of the NFL and being labeled as choke artist . ?

Agreed. I want Marcus gone, badly.
TBF though last year we didn’t choke. We won that NFCCG.

I'd rather the Super Bowl loss to a wild card loss. You always want the opportunity to play in the biggest of games...and even if we get killed in a Super Bowl, that 2-week buildup to the Super Bowl was so much fun in 09 and I imagine it would be any other time we make it too, if it ever happens again.

Depends on how bad or devastating the SB loss is.
If it’s like the Bills losses or 28-3 or the Raiders against the Bucs; I’d take the WC loss.
Some of those SB losses have literally destroyed a franchise’s reputation.
Unless that team ends up winning the championship, those WC losses get forgotten.

For some odd reason I find a wild card loss would be easier to stomach than a Super Bowl loss. By the time the games start up this weekend I won't have to hear much about that loss as much unless Minnesota gets by the 9ers and once we get to the championship games you probably won't have to hear about it at all. Then leading up to the Super Bowl and after our loss will all but be forgotten except for local media. We will just be one of 31 teams that didn't win it instead of the one that got there and didn't get it done.

Depends on how bad or devastating the SB loss is.
If it’s like the Bills losses or 28-3 or the Raiders against the Bucs; I’d take the WC loss.
Some of those SB losses have literally destroyed a franchise’s reputation.
Unless that team ends up winning the championship, those WC losses get forgotten.
This is the answer

That's like asking starter (SB) or suite (WC)?

The answer is always starter, because if its that good, you can order it again after the main course!

:)

SB lost hurt more but you'll get more respect than a wc exit.(Not that it really matters anyway)

Would I rather get embarrassed at home in the WC round after going 13-3, or make it to the superb owl? SB loss any day of the week, fam.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom