WCW Chase Tatum, Dead at 34 (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Degenerating discs in his back led to surgeries and an addiction to painkillers, apparently.

FOX NEWS
Former WCW Wrestler Found Dead of Apparent Drug Overdose
Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ATLANTA — A former wrestler was found dead in his home after suffering an apparent accidental drug overdose, his father said.

Chase Tatum, 34, was found dead Sunday in his home in Atlanta's Buckhead neighborhood, his father, Roy Tatum, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Chase Tatum used to wrestle for the now-defunct World Championship Wrestling organization. More recently, he appeared in the comedy "Who's Your Caddy?" alongside rapper Big Boi of Outkast.

READ MORE
FOXNews.com - Former WCW Wrestler Found Dead of Apparent Drug Overdose - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

"accidental drug overdose"

when people OD on painkillers, it's usually not an accident

"accidental drug overdose"

when people OD on painkillers, it's usually not an accident

Yep, unless he had just scarfed a few footlong chili cheese dogs and mistook the bottle of painkillers for Tums, I'm not buying it.

BTW, dude I love your avatar.

"what's the most you've ever lost in a coin toss?"

I used to watch WCW all the time and I have no idea who this guy is... I wonder if Lenny and Lodi ever got married?

1_61_tatum_chase.jpg

That fake stuff ain't easy.

yea just because he signed up for WCW doesn't mean he was really in WCW. He probably had a training contract which back then if you lived in Atlanta and had muscles you could have a Training contract. I really think the media is running the wrestling thing into the ground with bringing up guys like this that really didn't wrestle.(atleast not on a big stage like WCW or WWF/WWE.

yea just because he signed up for WCW doesn't mean he was really in WCW. He probably had a training contract which back then if you lived in Atlanta and had muscles you could have a Training contract. I really think the media is running the wrestling thing into the ground with bringing up guys like this that really didn't wrestle.(atleast not on a big stage like WCW or WWF/WWE.

do u remember wcw saturday night? they had all the ppl that are "rookies" in the business wrestle. kinda cool but got old quick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom