We all know Dennis Allen is the problem (1 Viewer)

dvdman

All-Pro
Reaction score
A team is ultimately a reflaction of it's head coach. I think that's the problem right there.
Dennis Allen shows no emotion/passion and very rarely communicates with his players during
a game. Yeah I know there are HCs like him that are successful but in this Saints team case that
is what were use to under Paytom and for whatever reason have not or will not adapt to his
coaching style. With that being said the guy just does not seem to be in touch with the games
at all. It's like he's still the defensive coordinator and that's it. I just don't think he should be given
another season and in turn risk alienating the loyal fan base if ownership and management refuses
to bite the bullet and accept the fact they made a mistake. hiring him as HC. Just my two cents.

A team is ultimately a reflaction of it's head coach. I think that's the problem right there.
Dennis Allen shows no emotion/passion and very rarely communicates with his players during
a game. Yeah I know there are HCs like him that are successful but in this Saints team case that
is what were use to under Paytom and for whatever reason have not or will not adapt to his
coaching style. With that being said the guy just does not seem to be in touch with the games
at all. It's like he's still the defensive coordinator and that's it. I just don't think he should be given
another season and in turn risk alienating the loyal fan base if ownership and management refuses
to bite the bullet and accept the fact they made a mistake. hiring him as HC. Just my two cents.
Also Carmichael and no leadership on offense.

A real OC with some fire and gravitas and they might win a few more of these. But overall it is Allen and house cleaning needed.

Also Carmichael and no leadership on offense.

A real OC with some fire and gravitas and they might win a few more of these. But overall it is Allen and house cleaning needed.
If it's ME? I'm on the sidelines Coaching UP the "O" ; stating the "D" is playing their butts off with NO SUPPORT from ANY scoring! From fumbles to not catching balls hitting your facemark! I mean. From an offensive point of view it was an embarrassment to the MAX! What was the deal with our Rushing Game? Why NOT pull at least two linemen to compensate for the S.F. aggressiveness? So many questions and not an answer in sight! It's simply and WTF kind of season, but ME? I'm throwing to J. Landry a LOT more, just as a side-note!

Time for a new HC from the outside to come in and clean house. We are ready for it Loomis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom