We all know this is probably Drew’s last year.... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Since none of us have been in his position of going out as the g.o.a.t do you think he has a little more fire in the tank or does he just want to do it like old Frank and just do it his way?

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If I understand what you are asking, do I think Drew has what it takes to still win it all? Well I believe he thinks he does and I’m along for the ride. I do not believe for a second that Drew would come back for any reason whatsoever except to win another Lombardi. That’s just what drives guys like him.

OP
Tony1Saintfan
Reaction score
If I understand what you are asking, do I think Drew has what it takes to still win it all? Well I believe he thinks he does and I’m along for the ride. I do not believe for a second that Drew would come back for any reason whatsoever except to win another Lombardi. That’s just what drives guys like him.
But wouldn’t it be cool to walk off with a arm knowing he could make any throw to anywhere on the field as the BMF to ever play the game with all his doubters. Then come back in a few years on one of these superstar shows from Hawaii and cook their arse again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Matt LaFleur: Davante Adams “probably doubtful” for Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saintsphere Davante Adams "probably doubtful" Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
Is this Drew Brees "Crossroads" game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Taysom Hill usage, Drew Brees' finger licks, not panicking Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Inside Drew Brees' slow start: A lack of aggressive throws from Saints QB, not arm strength Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Summed7 Are Drew Brees’s Days As a Deep-Ball Artist Behind Him? The Ringer article Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
jasonsw How many passes 20 yards or over will Drew Brees complete Sunday Night? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Why haven't Hall of Fame locks Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers won more Super Bowls? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Drew Brees Talks Taysom, Getting Back on Track vs Packers in Week 3 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints' Drew Brees pushes back on notion he's in decline: 'I feel good, borderline great' SR News Page Articles 0
The internet says Drew Brees is cooked. He says he feels 'good, borderline great' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees still confident, feels “Borderline great” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew and the offense Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Where is Drew's head at? It's not all physical. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 52
Article: Is Drew Brees done? USA Today - Really Interesting Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 65
Tony1Saintfan Drew’s shirt Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
Andrus Drew Brees following MNF defeat: 'We're not even close to what we're capable of' SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Should we be concerned about Drew Brees and the Saints? SR News Page Articles 0
Saints What is Drew saying when he says "I'm not here to make air yards" Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Drew Brees explains momentum-swinging interception in Saints loss: 'Shouldn't have thrown it' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees on Saints offense: “Not even close to what we’re capable of” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Drew Brees acts his age in off-target loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Billgluckman Drew brees (yeah I know) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 105
Need a reminder of Drew Brees' iconic Monday Night football history? Check out his pre-game cleats Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Empty stadiums may make the hard count more effective for veteran QBs like Drew Brees Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees, Saints a good bet in Las Vegas on Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Interview with the Enemy: Las Vegas Raiders expect to upset Drew Brees and the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees and Tom Brady finish 1st showdown as divisional foes seeking more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
bigcarlittlewill Drew Brees licked his fingers 66 times or more last night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Saintsphere Cam Jordan and Mark Ingram debut podcast; Alvin Kamara first guest and gets into how bad injury was last season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
msusaintsfan The Last Ride Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
SystemShock Last drive of the game: if you are going to give up like that, just take knees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
albionmoonlight Tom Brady on Pace to Throw More Interceptions for the Bucs this Year than Winston did Last Year Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14