We All Need To Stop Crying, Back Our Team (1 Viewer)

can we do both?
This right here. I’m going to continue to support my team. I’ve supported them through all the bad and good but now it’s going to be like the before Drew era. Hope that they win, but not surprised that they lose and count how many times the refs screw us.

I'm reading so many post that we need napkins. Let's let Drew heal up no matter how long it may take and start focusing on our team.Drew is not their daddy. Bridgewater and Hill will be our backup QB's we need now to focus on them. They can make it happen with the tallent they have. Defense well our secondary stunk big time. They could't defend a high school kid Sunday. Need to clean that up for sure. Offensive line has a problem somewhere Rams D-Line was eating them up. Need to fix that problem, WR & TE dropping passes all over the field, need to clean that up. All together this team is way better than what they showed Sunday. Payton will fix the Offense, Never had faith in Dennis Allen. I hope they see this, maybe he needs to replace a coach or two. But we can still make this run without Brees. JMO

I wouldn't worry about the discipline aspect of the game.

We kind of start off sloppy every year, until we find our Identity.

This team is Soo talented we can still Win in a variety of ways.

The Media is doubting us now more then ever and I would say that makes us a very very dangerous team

I still believe that we are still built to win. I think the Rams game was a little shell shock because Big Poppa got hurt. I think Teddy looked decent when he could. Receivers were not getting separation and all of the offensive holdings and illegal blocking. Drew would have handed their but to them if they did that while he was in the game. I think that gets cleaned up and Teddy gets more reps with the receivers and you will see a huge turnaround. Lets go beat them Seahawks. As we have said in the past, next man up. We are not used to saying it on Drew for sure but it is time. The schedule over the next 6 weeks is not that bad considering, except the Dallas game, and then we get the bye. I think this is still manageable.

Our next QB will have impossible expectations. Hope we get a good one
when the time comes. He better be ready to follow a legend or most here won't know how to act.
Just think, if the Chiefs hadn't moved up, Mahomes may be starting for the Saints this Sunday for the first time. Crazy huh.
I think Brees may be leading our speech this Sunday to rally the troops. I'm looking forward to the team stepping up as a whole.
Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom