We are a team of rhythm (1 Viewer)

jmalon3

One-of-a-Kind
Reaction score
Our offense needs a good rhythm to perform at an optimal level. The only thing we need is the defense to be the rhythm stoppers. If we can do that we will win a lot of games. Our 2009 team epitomized this concept with the good running game on offense and the opportunistic defense. The preseason doesn't offer very many opportunities to play to this concept. We will know what this team is by the bye week. Everyone needs to at least give them until then to make a final assessment of this team.

Our offense needs a good rhythm to perform at an optimal level. The only thing we need is the defense to be the rhythm stoppers. If we can do that we will win a lot of games. Our 2009 team epitomized this concept with the good running game on offense and the opportunistic defense. The preseason doesn't offer very many opportunities to play to this concept. We will know what this team is by the bye week. Everyone needs to at least give them until then to make a final assessment of this team.

That's too much logic and reason for where we are at right now. Don't you know what we're supposed to be doing right now is posting about how whiskey isn't strong enough and how we need to switch to white lighting or everclear or somesuch?

We needs fewer trip so I the Greenbriar, and more trips to water parks (I believe we went to the water park as a team that offseason).

Did Scott Fujita busted the fence sliding down the tube that year? We need more busted fences.

July 12th, 2014. I don't think they play preseason games in July.

His point is still valid. The preseason has no correlation to the regular season. We just watched four games where starters played 7% of the snaps on offense and everyone is writing the season off because of bad offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom