we are currently 10th in the league in points allowed (1 Viewer)

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
the last time we did that we made the playoffs(2000) and you have to go back all the way to 1992 to see anything below 10. this is by far the biggest impovement that the team has made from where we were the last few years

2006 10
2005 28
2004 28
2003 14
2002 26
2001 27
2000 10

Diat (...what's up, bro)?

The stats you quoted make me wanna :smileypuker: when I think of how bad Has-been and Venturi were at evaluating and coaching defensive players.

What a breath of fresh air this staff has been! :9:

That's good stats there. Although I think now we are going to see what we are really made of. Alot of these teams are going to give us a go, we have some key games coming up. I am interested to see just what we are made of and hope we avoid serious injuries. Cincy is going to throw the ball alot, they have a problem with the running game lately. In my opinion, Cincy, Dallas and the Giants will be our toughest game. The Giants have had quite a few injuries in key places. Strahan and Toomer are out Umenyiora is banged up as well as Sam Madison and Burress. I mean that is alot of injuries in key places.I think that Cincy is also having a melt down with all of these things going on with them, makes me glad Payton chooses high character players because going through adversity is a challenging thing for 16 games.

You also gotta remember that 14 of those points against us actually came on interception returns for TD's against Baltimore. So we are actually better. BDM

Depending on where he got the stats, that may or may not be factored in. And we're not the only team that's happened to, so 10 is as good an indicator is there is...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom