We are elminiated (Staff edit: no, Saints haven't been eliminated) (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I keep seeing people post things like, 'we are pretty much.' Listen folks, we have no chance. Falcons win the division if they lose the next 3 and we win the next 3. we surely aren't going to get a wild card. forget about it guys, we are eliminted from playoff contention with 3 games to go. what a wonderful product we pay for and watch. way to go guys.

source.gif

We have 3 more games hope I can enjoy them. I watch regardless. It will be bitter sweat if they lose or win.

I keep seeing people post things like, 'we are pretty much.' Listen folks, we have no chance. Falcons win the division if they lose the next 3 and we win the next 3. we surely aren't going to get a wild card. forget about it guys, we are eliminted from playoff contention with 3 games to go. what a wonderful product we pay for and watch. way to go guys.

I disagree. Anything can happen.

We have 3 more games hope I can enjoy them. I watch regardless. It will be bitter sweat if they lose or win.

Well, thanks to the NFL, I'll miss the game on Christmas Eve. Oh well. And like you said, I just hope we can enjoy the rest of them. The care level is on about 10. Out of 100 but I'll watch nonetheless.

I'm very frustrated with this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently. But don't let that rob you of your grit.

I recommend binging on Band of Brothers or your choice of 3 Clint Eastwood movies. It's not too late to turn this around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom