We are going to be in cap hell. (1 Viewer)

yotd576

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Apparently we are signing and trading for every big name player out there soon. I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of disappointed people tomorrow on here. Don't get your hopes up too much guys.

if we dont sign someone by 11:08 cst, im gonna punch my cat in the face, then crash my car and walk away

Don't worry.....I doubt there's much to these rumors. It's be nice to pull a Redskins and sign Samuel, Briggs, Vilma and Shockey but it isn't going to happen. We might end up with one....and only one. Loomis wouldn't let the cap get out of control.

I will admit the Shockey rumor makes sense.....Payton was his OC with the Giants and Shockey's said in the past how much he enjoyed playing for him......

If I were Sean Payton in my third year with Benson, I would buy everything I could to do well, mortgage the future, because he has to win next year, or Benson will likely pull the plug. I hope we have more patience with him, he will get it eventually, he is very smart and I hope he gets a new contract.

I think you almost have to make a go for it now and dont worry about the future right this minute. If we keep avoiding the guys with high price tags just to keep the cap square we will always have a mediocre team. Most of the offensive pieces are there right now, break the bank on defensive guys and we have a shot

If someone said to you, spend loads of money that would cause you to be in Cap Hell down the line, but the end result for the present would be a trip to the Super Bowl and the Lombardi Trophy. Would you sacrifice the future for the present.

Wow debbie downer, there not all gonna happen, were looking into a lot of players, not just one....and I'm hoping the Vilma talk is true.....don't really want Samuel (for the money he wants)

If I were Sean Payton in my third year with Benson, I would buy everything I could to do well, mortgage the future, because he has to win next year, or Benson will likely pull the plug. I hope we have more patience with him, he will get it eventually, he is very smart and I hope he gets a new contract.

Benson, if anything, has been too patient with coaches and this is coming from a guy who feels you have to give a coach every opportunity to work his plan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom