We are going to be right where most thought (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No need to get upset. Most people on here thought this was a 7-9 to 8-8 team. That's what we will probably be when it's all said and done. Hopefully the defense continues to mature and we get 2-3 more years out of Brees to make one more run in 2017-2019.

The Denver, Oakland, Carolina losses are tough because it leaves no room for error. Games like today are going to happen to every team. We were just outplayed in all phases of the game. Kudos to the Lions for executing today.

I actually didn't think they'd win more than 6 games. The team just has too many holes and lack of talent

I actually didn't think they'd win more than 6 games. The team just has too many holes and lack of talent

Fair enough. Going into the pre-season I thought 7-9 maybe 8-8 for much different reasons. At some point after the pre-season I thought we might go as low as 6-10 or worse. We had a bad offensive game today but we are still a top 2-3 offense in the league. Defense continues to be the problem.

We are a great mediocre team. One of the best - if not the best in the league. We aren't great, we aren't terrible but are very good at being mediocre. 7-9 or 8-8 is about what this team was identified as being able to achieve this year and that's about the pace they are on. You will read where no one wants to play us and that's because we are a terrific, dare I say great, mediocre team. Sucks for us as fans though.

Other than a couple years that is what we are . . .we got super lucky the year we won the SB and that is what it takes. Just as soon as the game starts you can usually tell if this team is interested in winning or not. It's as if they share a collective brain, how many dropped ints again today. . . I just don't get it, other than they get paid the same either way win or lose. Glad I recorded it today and fast forwarded through most of the foolishness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom