We are gonna sign Hogan (1 Viewer)

tenor.gif

Hey, at least it wasn't Austin Carr or TLL. The glass is always half full and right now it's halfway full of Chris Hogan baby! Ol reliable. The man has hands like glue traps and he runs routes as smooth as butter. There was a question at WR and Chris Hogan was the answer. This front office just gets it man. When it comes to WRs they just get it. I have so much faith in them when it comes to that position.

We finally have that rock solid #2 we've been hoping for! Well, I guess he'll start out as our #1 but I can live with that. I believe in Chris Hogan.

Hey, at least it wasn't Austin Carr or TLL. The glass is always half full and right now it's halfway full of Chris Hogan baby! Ol reliable. The man has hands like glue traps and he runs routes as smooth as butter. There was a question at WR and Chris Hogan was the answer. This front office just gets it man. When it comes to WRs they just get it. I have so much faith in them when it comes to that position.

We finally have that rock solid #2 we've been hoping for! Well, I guess he'll start out as our #1 but I can live with that. I believe in Chris Hogan.

You may have a carbon monoxide leak in your house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom