We are the favorite to get Zach (1 Viewer)

I heard Drew Ros. yesterday on NFL Live and he said after the combine so we'll see.

Thanks Crogers - I was expecting truly awful Gonzoballs but credit to the young man - an intelligent, perceptive analysis - wish this guy would become a Saint and do a weekly for us :)

How often is the media correct?

He'll sign with someone by this Tuesday. So we don't have long to wait for an answer.

If we land both Zach Thomas and Jonathan Vilma, we might go from having the worst linebacker corps to having arguably one of the best.

If we land both Zach Thomas and Jonathan Vilma, we might go from having the worst linebacker corps to having arguably one of the best.

I'd figure it would have to be one or the other.

ZT would be a football savvy vet that could mentor any long LBs that they would draft. Vilma would be a longer term answer that could do the same, but he has injury concerns.

Thomas is a bad sign-He is only a 2 year player at most and prone to injury lately.

If we don't over-pay it's not a bad sign. His injuries were car accident related. Should be healthy for TC and 2008.

He's an upgrade from both Sim and Shanle. Not a long term solution but a definite leader on this D and mentor for young players obtained in this year's draft.

Anyone cruise the fins forums and know what their knowledgeable posters think about him leaving?

Went to one of their message boards and read a thread about the contract we offered him. Those Dolphins fans ar nothing but class. Only had good things to say about him and basically everyone said they would love to see him in Black and Gold and thinks we are contenders. Many also say the Saints are thier 2nd favorite team. Not to much as far as his performance but then again its nothing but praise.

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211147

Anyone cruise the fins forums and know what their knowledgeable posters think about him leaving?

Well, I don't know if any of these idiots down here are "knowledgeable".

Just kidding.

People were pretty upset. Doing it to him on Valentines Day hit a serious sour note with the women.

The men are resigned to it now, but at the time it was more like "what the dickens are they thinking?"

Folks know about the cap, but they also know who was the heart of their team.

ddd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom